Saturday, October 31, 2015

What's in my pack?

I've wanted to write this post for a while.  After my last big run adventure I dumped out my pack and this is what fell out...


This is pretty much the kit I take on all of my long single day adventures.  The Salomon skin 5 vest allows me to cram a tonne of gear in and it just gets more comfortable the more full it is.
Read on...


From the top, clockwise:
Delorme inReach Explorer- my peace of mind, off the grid communication and gps.
Epi-pen- my life saver (anaphalaxis). I always wrap antihistamines under tape to the tube.
SOL emergency bivi sack.  Not planning on sleeping in this -but would survive a cold night if I had to.
Compass- wrapped with duct tape cuz you never know when you'll need it.
First aid- antihistamines, salt tabs, heartburn pills, aspirin, water pure tabs, bandages, lighter/firestarter, knife, TP.
Salomon lightweight shell- so small but so warm!
Lole Women toque-my fave!
Pearl Izumi gloves
Black Diamond headlamp- I take my super 1200 lumina Magic Shine light when planning on travelling in the dark.
Polar watch.  Keeps on tickin...
GOPRO Hero 4 black- hours of entertainment!
I/O Magic Battery back up- keeps my phone charged all day.
Abby Paffrath art trucker hat- of course!

What's in your pack?


No comments: