Friday, October 12, 2007

My Favorite Things...


Yuki...our 'son' who accompanies us on all of our hairbrained adventures, puts up with canoes, kayaks, up to his chin mud and protects us from the wild beasts of the west coast bush. Such a good boy:) Recently retired from a career in the mountains training for avalanche rescue and cruising the slopes, Yuki has lived up to his Japanese name...Snow Warrior.



Tesu...our brat of a cat who we love to hate and love to love. 90% angel and 10% pure diablo...we gave her the Japanese name for...'Trouble' of course. From just a few weeks we could see we were in for a bumpy ride but she has definately made us laugh as much, if not more than, cry over the past few years. Best advice was the spray bottle...

Photography...if I couldn't train another day I would turn 100% to my second passion...photographing nature and it's inhabitants...I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I enjoy taking them! Here is a shot titled: Balance. This was our homework assignment in this months 'Chicks who Click' course that I am taking with Karen McKinnon...check out her website for more inspiration...http://mckinnonphoto.squarespace.com/display/ShowJournal?moduleId=1378999&SSScrollPosition=247

Cheers,
Sarah.

1 comment:

The Sénéchals said...

LOVE the balance pic. You're a natural! But I knew that already :)