Saturday, July 5, 2008

Canadian Running Magazine

http://www.runningmagazine.ca/
Announcing my first contribution to a national publication: July issue of Canadian Running! If you have not yet checked out the hottest addition to the Canadian running community then RUN down to Extreme Runners and pick your copy up...it is awesome! The Canadian version of Runners World, you will find articles with Canadian content from our own Olympic hopefulls to the best trail runs in Canada...SEGWAY...Featuring the Comox Valley in the July issue!! Check out the top trail runs and safety tips contributed by your very own trail running coach- shameless plug- me:) I hope you enjoy it and would love your feedback on the magazine! Thanks to Sarah Savage for putting me in touch with the auther- and thanks to the auther, Theresa Wallace, for including me in the project!
Cheers,
S

No comments: