Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yummy Mummy's Exempt!



A big shout out to Laurel and Jen for such an awesome result on their military PT yesterday! You have worked your butts off over the past few months to get into serious military shape...after mat leave. Your hard efforts have definitely paid off!


These Yummy Mummy's kicked butt on their test (Beep test, Push Ups, Curl Ups and Grip Strength) and are are now exempt from fitness testing for 2 years! Personal goal...check. Now they are on to new goals which had me running them around the track this morning...it will be worth it I promise girls!


Way to go!

S

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks Sarah!! It has been such a blast working with you :-) Definitely the toughest workouts I've ever done in my life...but so much fun and sooooo worth it! I'll be wearing my ELM Bootcamp T with pride!

The Selman's said...

Thanks Sarah! It did feel really good to get that test overwith! The track running wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be! See you next week!