Friday, September 26, 2008

Ready to Rock!


Ok I have all my race stuff in a pile on the living room floor...I have set my declination and oiled my chain...now I just need to find that horseshoe and give it a big kiss...
Then I will be Ready to Rock tomorrow's MOMAR in Cumberland!! I am super excited about this years race as we have been warned about a NEW course with a TRUE orienteering stage...yippee! I love not knowing what to expect as it keeps the adventure in adventure racing for me.
If you want to come and observe this huge spectacle you can check in at the Cumberland campground after the start at 9am and the volunteers will let you know the best places to go to enjoy the show.
A huge: THANK YOU! to all of you for your kind words of support for tomorrow's race!
And GO FOR IT to all those ELM friends taking part tomorrow: Our fearless ELM leader Kathy Campbell will be kicking off her first full MOMAR...good luck and have fun!
Full race report to come on Sunday...or Monday...
Adios!
S

No comments: