Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Quote for Wednesday


Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs and
the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells, "CAN'T", but you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice
whisper, "can." And you discover that the person you though you were is no match for the one you really are. - Unknown

Now THAT is a quote to remember. Remember? That self talk I was blogging about? Dig in...dig deep...hang on...
I hope you are having a wonderful week! The picture above is the view from inside my biking glasses today. I snuck out for a quick ride from my house during lunch today cause...well just cause it was sooooo beautiful out AGAIN! Flying home was all downhill with a stream of mud flying in my face. Good times!
3 more sleeps until we are cruisin!
Sarah.

1 comment:

Indigo Eve said...

That's an excellent quote, for sure.

And a good photo too, lol...mud is fun!