Sunday, February 8, 2009

Annie Annie Are you OK??!!

What are weekends for?
Resting...recovering...catching up with family...laughing with friends...
baking yummy muffins...drinking steaming mugs of tea...splashing through puddles...riding through mud...cooking up big pots of homemade soup...all of the above!
PLUS ANNIE ANNIE ARE YOU OK!? I was recerting my first aid all day Saturday...with Annie and the CPR gang. Good times! But seriously I believe everyone should have their first aid or at least CPR cause...you never know...and perhaps we should start a petition to make it part of the school system! Mandatory first aid to graduate! And to drive while we are at it!
Settle down...
Mmmmmm Pumpkin Cranberry muffins...want the recipe?...
Bikes on the roof! HOW DO YOU RIDE THIS THING? I haven't been in the trails since the last week of November! OMG I have been hiding in my rec room on that trainer...this aint no trainer! This is 6 inches of steel? a slippery winter rock and roots galore! FUN! But man am I unco-ordinated...time to come out of hiding and restart my dirty habit...mt biking!

Top of Tomato Creek Hill today with Lene and Pascale...we had a great ride...up the road to TC...down then back up the road to TC...then back down! 2 loops! Lene was trying out 2 new bikes so we had to ride the hill twice:) Just over an hour for each loop...with LOTS of time gabbing, taking pics and laughing.


Is this the first or second time up?

Still smiling!



Here is one of the trial bikes...Specialized...

This was the most disgusting bar I have ever eaten. I just had to tell you that. I had a bite of Pascales bar cause it smelled so chocolatey and yummy...but yick! Sorry Detour but it was a no go for me.
This week I am back on the training weeks and looking forward to some great Bootcamp workouts as well as our finale run for Need for Speed this Thursday...
Have a great week!
SS









2 comments:

The Selman's said...

Glad to see you took some pics this week! ;)

Korky said...

Muffins look very yummy and yea the snow is melting on the trails!