Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DREAM


DREAM


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their
dreams.


-Eleanor Roosevelt


What's your dream?


I have a dream...
I am arriving at Maccu Picchu after hiking the Inca Trail with a group of fantastic sweaty, smiling, tired women. We trained, we came, we made it.

I have always had this vision in the back of my mind...it was there when I was brainstorming and creating my business back in the day...it has been there all along as I have met and been inspired by 'lifestyle' athletes of all abilities...

And now, my dream is becoming a reality as we put the finishing touches on our 2010 Womens Trekking Adventure in Peru. Perhaps you will be part of the dream too! Watch for details on our March 7th information session on this trip of a lifetime.

Dream Big.
SS

No comments: