Monday, January 11, 2010

SCORE with ELM!


Hola!
Crazyness is going on out my window...the skies are a howlin! Here's hoping for a calm after the storm in time for our 6am Sunrise Bootcamp class tomorrow!
SCORE is a fantastic indoor class that combines a full 30 minutes of balanced Core training with 30 minutes of effective stretching. We have this class booked for Tuesdays at 3:45 beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, but we are short on numbers! I think everyone I know would benefit from this class and we only offer it once per year so I wanted to encourage you to join us!
OR let me know if you would be more interested in an alternate time - as I have heard from many of you that the early afternoons are hard to make.
The other options would be:
Tuesday 12:00-12:55 or
Wednesdays 7:30-8:25am
I am open to moving the class if it will work for the majority so please send me your thoughts asap!
Cheers and have a great week! I have a few blogs in my head and some great photos from the past weekend...stay tuned to the blog this week!
Sarah.

No comments: