Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sunrise


WOW.


Have you looked outside yet? There is the most beautiful blue sky day waiting to greet you.


After the crazyest of storms, the clouds have parted and we have been given a perfect day as a peace offering. And it is Crazy Warm out there too! Sunrise Bootcamp was a treat- everyone was peeling off layers in the 10 degree early morning heat wave. Nice.
FYI: I had a great run yesterday. Before the rains hit. I was dragging my heels to get out the door for a 1hour 45minute LSD run on my own. I called every girlfriend I have that I thought might run with me. No luck. So, I did something different and went to iTunes to download an audiobook. I picked the " Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" by Deepak Chopra. I have heard of him, of course, but never read anything of his, so for $4.95 I thought what the hell.
It was a great run. Deepak and I got into some great conversations about happiness, success, joy and the universe. Before I knew it I was nearly back home and my time with Deepak had come to an end. After that I blasted some new podcasts
I want to leave you with some deep thoughts from Deepak that resonated with me...
Becoming Conscious of your Choices.
When you make any choice you can ask yourself 2 things:
1. What are the consequences of this choice I am making? And in your heart you will immediately know what these are.
2. Will this choice bring happiness to me and to those around me? If the answer is Yes, then go ahead with that choice. If the answer is No, if that choice brings distress to either you or those around you, then don't make that choice. It's as simple as that.
There is only 1 choice in the infinity of choices, that will create happiness for you and for those around you.
Happy Tuesday,
Sarah.

No comments: