Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday

Another great day...but too much inside time! My day was spent 1/3 in the car 1/3 with clients and 1/3 on the computer working on projects today...

1:00-3:00am lying in bed awake. For no apparent reason. Just watching my life fly before my eyes as my mind won't shut up for 2 hours...last I see is the 3 on the clock...

A reminder of one of my mantras on my office door...

5:00am rise and shine sunshine! Coffee, Apple Pie 'Sarah Bar' from my NRG cookbook then off to the computer for some serious project time. On Wednesday mornings I try not to check email or messages and just hit my writing and other fun projects hard.

Brainstorming and kicking off the cover design for my upcoming book...I LOVE the look of Colin and Julie Angus' books...bright, inspiring photos and bold colours...these books are my inspiration for my own book cover:)


Projects for this morning:
Peru 2010 Womens Fitness Adventure article - finished up the article, added some testimonials from my participants and sent it off to 25 plus publications in BC and Canada...stay tuned!!

NRG Cookbook- packing up and shipping out more cookbooks...

Videos- Downloading first session of SCORE videos and editing file...it will be available for download and previewing on Thursday!!



9:00-11:20am

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the gym I go for Personal Training Clients...



11:30-12:30 Home for lunch! Program prep...emails...phone messages...and finally I manage to take my full 30 minute time with Brad for lunch this week:)



The view from my office...my backyard:)



1:00-3:40 Off to Comox for my afternoon Personal Training Clients In Home. Both with fantastic views of the water:) Today, it is my clients who inspire ME!
4:00- Put Squash in the oven to roast...
4:30-5:30 Bike Trainer Workout in my rec room...while watching the cooking channel...well during my warm up I could focus on the TV...but after that it was all blurry and mad sweating...
5:30-6:00pm Home Gym Training with my TRX and pull up bar...
6:00pm Supper!
6:30 Shower and back onto the computer with a big mug of peppermint tea...
Trying to get this video of SCORE to download...
Prepping for Thursday morning Sunrise Bootcamp...
8:00pm...still on the computer...must shut er down!
Gnight!















Almost forgot to feed the cat!
Cheers,
SS








No comments: