Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thinking Happy Thoughts



Happy Sunday!

I am sporting my new outfit from Lotuswear- and my new favorite pants! They are crops but you can't tell cause I am a shorty:)

After my little ankle incident last Saturday I have been thinking happy thoughts all week.

No running...

No walking...

No lower body strength training...

But on the up side I have done loads of biking! 6 days on my bike this week (if you count commuting and coaching from the bike:). My bum is trained up for longer hours in the saddle now...

Tried to run a few steps today...managed about 50 before I decided it was a very bad idea. What started as an ankle sprain has evolved into an achilles strain now that the swelling has gone down.

I see myself riding my bike again this week...

Thinking happy thoughts,

Sarah.

No comments: