Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WANTED: ELM IS HIRING...



ELM is hiring a new Membership Co-Ordinator
Organize Members events, communicate with Members, update database and track new and renewing memberships...work at home...play with ELM...get paid to do it! Around 10 hours a month and complimentary access to all of ELM's programs! Email elmhealth@shaw.ca fmi...


ELM is also looking for a special person to head up the 2010 ELM Relay for Life Team
5-10 hours of work starting ASAP! We need a Team Captain or we will have to take a bow for this years event as I am going to be away and just don't have the time to tackle it this time. Email me @ elmhealth@shaw.ca if you are interested! Less than 1 month to go!


And I may just be looking for someone to help me with my marketing plan for my new book Fit & Free...got experience? Email me!


Ciao!
SS

No comments: