Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Human Wheels

Human Wheels...spin round and round...

Since my last posting I have been busy playing around on my human wheels. Hiking, running, biking and dancing my way around the Comox Valley. Good times, good friends:)

Here are some pics of where my 'wheels' have taken me lately...

Biking with Rat Buddies in the Forbidden Trails...


Hiking Mt. Becher...I have been up there 6 times this year already!

Dancing in the teepee Chai Tent at The BIG Time Out in Cumberland with friends:)


Running up and down Becher...again...cause I just can't get enough of the view up there...


Hiking all over the Valley with my Tuesday night ELM Women Hiking Clinic crew...


Do you know where this is????

How about this?
Or this?
Hiking with my inspiring Peru Crew...just over 1 week until we meet in Peru!
Running...and relaxing(????) with my ELM Leaders on our scouting runs for Adventure Running...
There are so many amazing places to play in this Valley...


Thank you for a wonderful summer my friends!
Cheers,
Sarah.










No comments: