Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Holy Lole


Happy Wednesday!
I have another gear review for you...

If you have seen me at all since late winter, then you have seen me wearing my teal Lole zippy...cause I have been living in it. I recently discovered this awesome Canadian clothing line at Lotuswear (ELM Sponsor) in Courtenay. They started carrying this womens active-wear line recently and now the store is filled with vibrant colours and funky styles. Learn more about this inspiring Montreal based company here...

Recently, I was invited to join the 'Lole & Friends' program as a Canadian fitness pro/lifestyle athlete and I am stoked to be affiliated with this fresh, fun company!

On to the review...

I wear this 'Essential' long sleeve zippy as a light layer on spring days, summer mornings... It is a light weight, nylon-elastane blend that feels super soft on the skin and helps to regulate temps via layering. I wear it while training clients, before/after my workouts and after work hours I have been living in it too. Nice long sleeves and long body so it doesn't ride up and feels cozy on a cool day. Not too hot, not too cold... Love it- what can I say?

I also picked up a pair of Lole 'Circuit' bottoms and have been living in these too. Same blend but a slightly heavier material, these are the perfect long short for cool-warm days when you are moving and shaking (frisbee or spontaneous yoga anyone?). They come just above the knee, have nice deep pockets and feel so soft on the skin. The wide, flat waist band keeps them secure on my hips without digging in. Flat seams and printed tags make these a super comfy fit. I have been living in these too! At work, after work AND in spring I was wearing these over my bike shorts on my mountain bike. They were excellent for biking on cooler days because they gave my legs some extra coverage but also were breathable. Another bonus: the nice close fit at the rear meant my shorts didn't get caught on my seat on the ride. I hate that about most of my baggy biking shorts! So, yes, another rave recommendation for these shorts!

Check out http://www.lolewomen.com/ca/en/ or go down to Lotuswear, Ryan Road, to see this awesome Canadian owned line. You might just find your new fave outfit...

Cheers and Happy Trails,
Sarah.

No comments: