Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Your worst nightmare

I spent the weekend in Vancouver at the CanFit Pro Fitness Conference. Thousands of Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors sweating, fist pumping and trying to 'one up' each other with brutal exercises, intervals and the latest fitness equipment.  Working out from 8am until 6pm with rooms full of fit, hyper, cheer leading over-achievers.

It was awesome. Your worst nightmare is our dream weekend;)





I imagine some careers might get a little boring after 16 years. Not so for mine. The fitness industry is dynamic, in constant evolution and full of surprises. I love what I do and I am as inspired today as I was when I began my Kinesiology journey back in...well...the day.
Stoked to find out what the next 16 years will bring...



Happy Trails,

Sarah.

No comments: