Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BCBR Day 4 Holy Crap

That was an insane day...I am still buzzing from the intensity and really don't think I can find the words to describe it at the moment...I'll probably give a play by play later but for now here are a few random things that went through my head during day 4...


Relentless forward progress...
This is a climbers course...
I'm a climber...this is freakin brutal...
Really?  Another hill?
Keep spinning...
I can't believe I'm riding this fast down a logging road...no one would believe it...
Yay a downhill!! I think I've become a downhiller...woohoo!
62 freakin k of heat and climbing madness...4:35

And here are some pics from our crazy day...

Tent crew!  Hardest workers here!  Thanks Pascale!!

Morning stretch...

Delayed by two hours at Saltery Bay in the heat...no bueno...

But we got a sweet water taxi to race start in Earls Cove!  We literally started the race totally cold off the boat and straight up...and up...

Today I raced for MOMAR!  Thanks to Bryan & MOMAR for the unbelievable saddle sores- I mean BCBR experience!!

SS

No comments: