Saturday, July 19, 2014

Review: i/Omagic Charger

Wowza.  4:44.  That was a long run.

I like to track my adventures with the Motion X gps ap (which is rad FYI so watch for a review coming soon!) but my iPhone battery would be dead or close to it after a run this long.  So I was tickled pink to see the battery still at 100% after 4.5hours plus today!  How?


iOmagic saved the day!  A friend gave me this little portable charger and it passed the test run with flying colours- I'm sold.  Thanks Kim!

The little unit comes with a wall charger so you can load it up with juice beforehand.  It shows how full the battery is with a set of indication lights and has an output port that connects to your iPhone.  It weighs nothing and takes up very little space-1 by 1 by 3 inches.

100% after 4 plus hours.  Awesome.  Go get one.
Looks like $29.99 on the iOmagic site...well worth it!
http://www.iomagic.com/collections/smartphone-tablet-accessories


Do you have a favourite ap or piece of techy run gear that you love right now?  Please share in the comments!
Cheers
SS

No comments: