Friday, September 26, 2014

Videos: Friday Film Fest!

It's baaaaaack!  I know you missed my Film Fest Videos!  I have been busy living my own real life adventures, so I hope you can't blame me for slacking off a bit on the blog.  Have no fear, I have an awesome list of videos to share with you over the coming weeks and months...ideas, adventures and inspiration to get you dreaming, planning and doing:). 

I, for one, am always dreaming and scheming of my next adventure.  The dreaming is just as fun as the doing IMO!  And so, I have created a FB support group for all of us who live to dream, plan and do... Check it out and share your bucket list dreams so we can all dream, plan and do together!

 Beautiful Scotland by John Duncan.
Sit back, relax and let this video take you on a tour of beautiful Scotland.  You may just be adding this magical country to your bucket list...

Beautiful Scotland from John Duncan on Vimeo.

Above Sea Level: Climbing Kilimanjaro and Mt. Kenya by Miguel Compos Unique video idea that takes you on a climbing journey with friends who appear to be having quite a fun adventure in Africa!  Is Kili on YOUR bucket list?  It's definitely on mine... Thanks again to the Adventure Blog for sharing such great videos!


The North Face: The Explorer
This is an awesome video.  Thank you North Face for creating The Explorer and reminding me of one of my main purposes in this life... Thanks to the Adventure Blog for sharing it!

No comments: